“Strengthening Pontiac Through Literacy Partnerships”
1. If you give us the name of the person who placed the order when you drive up, we can pick up your holds from the inside of the Library. This service is available as a walk up service.
2. You may also call us at 248-758-3942, ext. 0 to place a request via phone before you drive up for your order.
3. Please, remain in your vehicle or in the designated walkers waiting area while the requests are processed. You will be directed to a designated waiting area, where our staff will return with your requests.
4. Holds may be placed directly to our catalog system: Library Online Catalog.
5. You can also schedule pick-ups and request services by clicking the following link: Curbside Pick-Up.
6. You may request the following additional services to the designated staff person in the parking lot: Print, Copy, Fax, and Scan. Notary Services are available only by appointment. You can also schedule pick-ups and request services by clicking the picture above.